New York, NY – January 26, 2023 — Today, NBCUniversal announced their extensive lineup of speakers participating in its vast programming slate for the company’s newly expanded third annual developer conference, One23. Taking place on Wednesday, February 8th, at The Quorum by Convene in Midtown Manhattan, attendees from every corner of the advertising ecosystem will experience an interactive conference with a line-up of keynotes, fireside chats, demos, activations, and self-selected breakout panel sessions, fueling NBCU’s legacy-breaking vision across key pillars such as Data & Identity, Activation & Automation, Ad Innovation, and Measurement.
Industry leaders who share a commitment to transformation will take the stage alongside NBCUniversal executives to discuss the newest innovations, milestones, and partnerships propelling both NBCU’s One Platform and the industry forward. One23 will bring some of the biggest names across content and technology to the Mainstage, including:
- A keynote fireside chat with Steve Wozniak on the role of technology and innovation in society, moderated by CNBC’s Anchor of “Squawk on the Street” and “TechCheck”, Carl Quintanilla;
- Remarks from “The Tonight Show” Host and EP of “That’s My Jam” and “Password,” Jimmy Fallon; Bravo’s Host and Executive Producer of “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” and an EP of “The Real Housewives” franchise, Andy Cohen and host of “E! News’ The Rundown,” Erin Lim Rhodes;
- Insights from marketing partners, Deborah Wahl, Global CMO, General Motors and Jill Kramer, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Accenture
- Remarks from key NBCUniversal Advertising & Partnerships Leaders, including Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Global Advertising & Partnerships; Josh Feldman, Global Chief Marketing Officer; Krishan Bhatia, President and Chief Business Officer; John Lee, Chief Data Officer; Jenny Burke, EVP, Advertising Strategy; Kelly Abcarian, EVP, Measurement & Impact; Ryan McConville, EVP, Advertising Platforms & Operations, amongst many others.
Following the event’s Mainstage programming, attendees will have a choice of Breakout Sessions to dive deeper into the technology and innovation NBCUniversal is building in collaboration with partners.
Breakout Sessions Line-Up
Building a More Inclusive Streaming Landscape: With the streaming landscape becoming increasingly personalized and marketers increasingly leaning into the intersectional identities and passion points of diverse audiences, the industry needs to come together to meet the moment and meet consumers where they are through holistic media strategies that create authentic connections, all with consumer privacy top of mind. Through the power of NBCU’s One Platform, marketers can build meaningful connections with diverse consumers within an inclusive streaming environment.
- Peter Blacker, EVP, Streaming & Data Products and Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Advertising & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Cara Lewis, Chief Investment Officer, dentsu
- Monique Nelson, Chair, UniWorld Group, Inc. (UWG)
- Jessica Reed, VP, Product Marketing & Content Strategy, Advertising & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Craig Robinson, EVP and Chief Diversity Officer, NBCUniversal
- Albert Thompson, Managing Director, Digital Innovation, Walton Isaacson
Getting to the Heart of Impact: Connecting Reach, Resonance and Emotion: Connectivity of innovative measurement solutions are all around us as is the opportunity to pioneer new measurement systems to better understand the reach and resonance of premium content and the emotional connection to advertising. Humans are inherently driven by emotion – their purchase behavior is inspired by advertising and the content that surrounds it, which fosters connection between consumers, the brands they buy, and the content they love. With new datasets and approaches available across the industry, learn how we are beginning to operationalize new reach, resonance and emotion-based measurement to influence currency and outcome-based datasets.
- Kelly Abcarian, EVP, Measurement & Impact, Advertising & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Lyndsey Albertson, VP, Ad Experience Measurement & Ad Impact, Advertising & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Ben Cunningham, Senior Manager, Ad Experience Measurement, Advertising & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Joshua Lee, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Product, EDO
- Tracey Scheppach, CEO, Matter More Media
- Jeff Tetrault, CEO, Dumbstruck
- Amy Fenton, Head of Ad Solutions, Marketcast
First-Party Data Is Future-Proofing Advertising: With new platform policies and data regulation, first-party data–from advertisers and publishers–is more essential than ever. Combined with advancements in privacy-minded technologies and data interoperability, partners across the industry are moving toward smarter ways to better connect their customer data, such as data clean rooms.
- Chinmayi Bettadapur, Senior Director of Product Management, Media & Entertainment, Salesforce
- Anthony Katsur, CEO, IAB Tech Lab
- John Lee, Chief Data Officer, NBCUniversal
- Ryan McConville, EVP, Advertising Platforms & Operations, NBCUniversal
- Krystal Olivieri, Global Chief Innovation Officer, GroupM & Choreograph
- Bill Stratton, Global Head, Media, Entertainment & Advertising Vertical, Snowflake
Why Gaming and Why Now?: Video games have reached the public’s zeitgeist with nearly 3 billion gamers worldwide, and the advertising industry is catching up fast. With new in-game advertising standards, premium gaming content and graphics, and a highly engaged audience, brands are discovering that now is the time to lean in.
- Jon Fortt, Co-Anchor, CNBC’s “TechCheck”
- Itamar Benedy, Co-Founder and CEO, Anzu.io
- Samantha Lim, SVP, Gaming Strategy and Innovation, Publicis Media
- Mike Reidy, SVP, Advertising Sales, NBCUniversal
- Lisa Utzschneider, CEO, Integral Ad Science
CTV and the Self-Service Revolution: Access to premium video content is no longer a close-doored enigma that’s only available to the largest brands. Learn how NBCUniversal is democratizing access to premium video for marketers of all sizes through the CTV and self-service revolution.
- Sam Bloom, CEO, Camelot
- Jason Fairchild, CEO, tvScientific
- James Kreckler, SVP, Digital Advertising, Advertising and Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Charles Manning, Founder & CEO, Kochava
- Danielle Otero, SVP, Global Paid Media & Analytics, Lionsgate
Commerce as Content: The ecommerce landscape has revolutionized the way consumers shop, and retailers, publishers, and technology companies are competing to find the right formula that blends commerce and content together. Learn how brands and retailers of any size can tap into livestream shopping, shoppable television, and retail media extension networks to reach new consumers, tell their stories, and stand out from the crowd.
- Josh Feldman, Global Chief Marketing Officer, NBCUniversal
- Imran Khan, Co-Founder and CEO, Verishop
- Jill Martin, Lifestyle and Commerce Contributor, TODAY
- Evan Moore, SVP, Commerce Partnerships, NBCUniversal Advertising & Partnerships
- Aaron Sobol, Head of US Media Investment and Partnerships, Unilever
- Collette Winn, VP, Strategy & Operations, Creative Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Mark Williamson, SVP, Client Development, CitrusAd
- Jay Wolff, Chief Revenue Officer, KERV Interactive
NBCUniversal is partnering with industry-forward brands CitrusAd, KERV Interactive, Salesforce, Snowflake – to bring its developer conference to life bigger and better than before.
Click here for more information on One23 and updates on its growing list of speakers.