Monday, September 23
The FQ Lounge at Advertising Week: Eyes on 2020 – Fearless Female Voices Reshaping Media and Impacting our World
10:30 AM | Sugar Factory (Broadway)
It’s undeniable that our society thrives when all voices are heard — especially women. What can we learn from career journalists and storytellers who are committed to diversity of thought? Join us for a powerful conversation on how women in news are shaping the story that’s on everyone’s mind: The 2020 U.S. Presidential election.
- Rashida Jones, SVP, Specials, NBC News & MSNBC
- Yvette Miley, SVP and Executive Editor, NBC News & MSNBC
- Janelle Rodriguez, SVP, Editorial, NBC News
- Laura Molen, President, Advertising Sales & Partnerships, NBCUniversal
Redefining Your TV Advertising Measurement Strategy for the Future
11:30 AM | AMC Lincoln Square 13, Entertainers Stage
As the TV landscape continues to evolve in complexity, advertisers are tasked with assembling the right tools to measure the consumer experience seamlessly across channels. In this panel, we’ll explore how some of the world’s largest brands are advancing their measurement practices in a way that is redefining what’s possible in TV to deliver real business impact and what they are doing to prepare themselves for a future with TV fully integrated into the digital ecosystem.
- Denise Colella, SVP Advanced Advertising Products & Strategy, NBCUniversal
- Kelly Abcarian, General Manager, Advanced Video Advertising, Nielsen
- Kyle Johnson, Advanced TV Measurement Lead, Adobe Advertising Cloud TV
- Nicole Whitesel, EVP, Advanced TV, Publicis Media
- Lauren Johnson, Senior Advertising Report, Business Insider
Connected TV: The Next Battleground for Ad Fraud
2:30 PM | AMC Lincoln Square 13, Entertainers Stage
Latest forecasts show that ad spend on Connected TV services will exceed $42 billion by 2023, setting the stage for a new fraud battleground as bad actors chase these marketing investments. Next generation threats such as those on CTV require next generation technologies to ensure ad messaging is delivered to real people in the intended environments.
Join the CEO of IAS, Lisa Utzschneider, NBCU, Verizon, and Turner to discuss how marketers can outsmart these emerging threats.
- Michael Reidy, Senior Vice President, Digital Ad Sales, NBCUniversal
- Amit Chaturvedi, EVP, Revenue Operations and Product Management, Warner Media
- Chris Paul, Executive Director, Verizon
- Lisa Utzschneider, Chief Executive Officer, IAS
Are You New Majority Ready?
5:15 PM | AMC Lincoln Square 13, Impact Makers Stage
A New Majority is forming in America. By Census year 2020, ethnically and racially diverse individuals under 18 years old will account for 52% of the population and by year 2045, it is predicted that the U.S. will become a majority-minority nation. While this demographic transformation is fueling the economy, ad dollars committed to this emerging new majority are disproportionately low…
- Monica Gil, CMO/EVP, NBCU Telemundo Enterprises
- Jessica Rodriguez, CMO, Univision
- Oswald Mendez, Co-Founder & CEO Majority Ready
- Tim Castree, CEO, North America, GroupM