Creative due 3 business days prior to launch
Ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (i.e. ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content)
Max allowance of 3 site served creatives per size per placement at a time with a max of 3 swaps per quarter.
All ad units must have a 1 pixel black border surrounding entire creative.
For local sponsor logo display banners, content must be on a transparent background, must not contain any tag lines (only the client logo), and should be on a light color to be visible on the blue page background.
Third Party Requirements
- All click thru URLs must open in a new browser-window – unless using an in-site URL
- Must code to GPT asynchronous tags in order to detect the amount of iFrames to bust
- Ad creative and landing pages that employ exit pop-ups are not permitted
- NBCU policy states that we cannot accept blocking tags
- Z-Index: 0-4,999
- W-ModeL Transparents
- Standard Display Click Tag Instructions: getURL (clickTag, “_blank”)
- All tags must be secure